Cyber Security Services
Can you afford to risk non-compliance?
Our Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Jo Austin, has over 20 years' experience in delivering information securely and has helped our business obtain and maintain our Cyber Essentials Plus and IASME Gold certifications. Our cyber expertise can now be offered to any UK business, including insolvent entities, upon the appointment of an Officer Holder.
We offer a variety of services to help you better understand the cyber threat landscape and how it affects your business or an insolvency entity. All of this is tailored to your business needs, always keeping in mind that security is an evolving process, not a product.
By working with you to better understand the business needs and how you use and protect information, whether online or physical, we offer practical advice and technical solutions that will help you work securely, improve efficiency, and / or achieve certification and accreditation in recognition of all your hard work.
We offer you and your clients a suite of services and cyber solutions, including:
- consultancy on Information Security or Data Protection
- consultancy on Data Storage and Secure Access
- consultancy to achieve ISO/IEC 27001 Accreditation
- consultancy to achieve Cyber Essentials Certification
- consultancy to achieve IASME Certification
- audit and award Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus Certificates
- audit and recommend award IASME and IASME Audited Certification
We achieve these services by:
- having a strong working relationship with IASME, the Cyber Essentials partner to the National Cyber Security Centre
- working daily to ensure we are constantly updating our knowledge of the changing threat landscape
- working with companies to design bespoke solutions to fit their business