Is your business ready to meet the biggest pension scheme reform in decades?
The law on workplace pensions means that all Employers have to automatically enrol their employees into a company pension scheme by 2018. The size of your workforce will determine when your business needs to start enrolling your employees. However, with a determined Pensions Regulator, with the powers to fine Employers up to £10,000 per day for non-compliance, the message is clear, address your auto enrolment requirements today!
At Clumber Consultancy we recognise that Auto Enrolment will impose a significant time and financial burden on Employers not to mention the reputational risk for failure to comply. Following a period of research and key meetings, we have a panel of preferred Auto Enrolment providers that allow us to put forward a pro-active solution to meet the specific requirements of your business.
As part of the process our providers will:
- Review the current workforce and their contractual obligations
- Review any existing pension schemes to see if they are auto enrolment compliant
- Review and liaise with existing payroll providers and HR platforms
- Establish a suitable pension scheme arrangement (some offer in-house solutions)
- Provide an in-depth report on the current set up and the best approach to auto enrolment
- Advise on statutory deadlines and ensure compliance throughout
- Advise on payroll and HR system requirements and ensure required amendments are implemented
- Communicate with employees throughout, including presentations where requested
- Ensure smooth transition into auto enrolment
- Liaise with the Pensions Regulator
- Provide recommendations to ensure your pension scheme remains compliant long after its implementation
For your free initial Auto Enrolment consultation please get in touch.