A Record Year and Continued Growth for Pension Specialists Clumber Consultancy
by Helen Rushby | August 31, 2018
In all regards, it’s been the best year ever at Clumber Consultancy Limited, the UK pensions-in-insolvency specialists. From number of appointments, to turnover and an expanding workforce, the future is looking bright.
Founded by Darren Toms in 2014, the Edwinstowe-based company helps Insolvency Practitioners safeguard member’s pension benefits when businesses enter a formal insolvency process.
Following a recruitment drive whereby Clumber added to its workforce - Oliver Smith, joined as Senior Pensions Administrator towards the end of 2017, followed in January 2018 by Melissa Brentnall in the role of Junior Pension’s Administrator - they achieved a much higher than expected turnover with pre-tax profits of £134,000.
Darren Toms, Managing Director of Clumber Consultancy says, ‘’I’m delighted that once again we have consolidated our business and success has been measured on many levels. Our objectives have been surpassed and the team is going from strength to strength.”
Toms continues, “It’s thanks to the support of our clients, suppliers and network of advisers that Clumber Consultancy has recorded its greatest ever performance and I thank them all for the part they have played in this. Here’s to an even more successful year to come.”
- Advanced GDPR Qualification for Nottinghamshire Pension and Employee Benefits Company
- ENTRIES NOW OPEN! Clumber Consultancy Annual Charity Golf Day
- Clumber Consultancy Announces New Charity Partnership for 2019 with Children’s Links
- Nottinghamshire Pensions Service Company Raises Thousands for Local Homeless Charity, Cathedral Archer Project
- Clumber Consultancy Sets Sights on Comprehensive Provision with Addition of Dedicated ERA Claims Service