by Helen Rushby | February 25, 2019I’ve worked with the insolvency market now for 19 years (yes, I’m that old!) and until recently I had only ever been out onsite to distressed businesses on 3 separate occasions. However, in recent weeks I have doubled that number and I therefore posed the question why? The immediate answer is that the risks associated with pension schemes have now risen especially when an Insolvenc...
by Helen Rushby | September 10, 2018A consultation process has begun which sees the fallout from the recent high-profile collapses of Carillion and BHS redressed in proposals which include a hefty increase in fines and penalties issued to those responsible for Defined Benefit (Final Salary) pension schemes, additionally widening the scope to include company directors and restructuring professionals. In the paper, which wou...
- Latest Blog - Pension Risks in a Trading Administration
- Advanced GDPR Qualification for Nottinghamshire Pension and Employee Benefits Company
- ENTRIES NOW OPEN! Clumber Consultancy Annual Charity Golf Day
- Clumber Consultancy Announces New Charity Partnership for 2019 with Children’s Links
- Nottinghamshire Pensions Service Company Raises Thousands for Local Homeless Charity, Cathedral Archer Project