A Record Year and Continued Growth
by Andrew Smith | August 31, 2017
In all regards, it’s been the best year ever at Clumber Consultancy Limited, the Nottinghamshire-based pension specialists. From number of appointments, to turnover and an expanding workforce, the future is looking bright.
Founded by Darren Toms in 2014, the Edwinstowe company helps Insolvency Practitioners safeguard members pension benefits when businesses enter a formal insolvency process.
Following a recruitment drive whereby Clumber quadrupled the number of employees, they achieved a much higher than expected turnover with pre-tax profits of £66,000.
On an employee front, Paul Staniforth and Jodi Arthur are the most recent arrivals at the company, both joining from a large pension administration firm in Sheffield. Senior Pension Administrator Paul brings 9 years of pension experience, with Jodi building on the 3 years defined benefit and defined contribution expertise in her Pension Administrator role.
Darren Toms, Managing Director of Clumber Consultancy says, ‘’I’m delighted that the past year has been full of positivity and success, our objectives have been surpassed and the team is going from strength to strength.”
Toms continues, “It’s thanks to the support of our clients, suppliers and network of advisers that Clumber Consultancy has recorded its greatest performance and I thank them all for the part they have played in this. Here’s to an even more successful year to come.”
- Latest Blog - Pension Risks in a Trading Administration
- Advanced GDPR Qualification for Nottinghamshire Pension and Employee Benefits Company
- ENTRIES NOW OPEN! Clumber Consultancy Annual Charity Golf Day
- Clumber Consultancy Announces New Charity Partnership for 2019 with Children’s Links
- Nottinghamshire Pensions Service Company Raises Thousands for Local Homeless Charity, Cathedral Archer Project