It's Business as Usual for Clumber Consultancy
by Darren Toms | March 18, 2020
Amid growing concern around the outbreak of the Coronavirus in the UK we would like to assure all of our suppliers, customers and beneficiaries that we have rigid contingency plans in place to carry on with our business should we be locked down and asked to work from home.
Our staff are on a mission, and determined to help as many employees of insolvent businesses as we possibly can in their hour of need, be it calculating and submitting claims to the Redundancy Payments Service for redundancy pay, holiday entitlement, arrears of wages etc or helping employees access their pension entitlements.
Our contact details remain the same and all phones will redirect to our mobile phones if we are unable to access the office.
Our final message to you is to stay safe during these difficult times and follow the available guidance to ensure the safety of our loved ones and friends.
- Clumber Consultancy discusses the impact of Covid-19
- "London calling Nottingham" - Clumber adds capital value to ERA team
- Cyber Essentials with Clumber Consultancy - Boundary Firewalls and Gateways
- The Cyber Essentials for your business - a quick guide
- Dear Mr Chancellor please think carefully on where you spend taxpayers' money