by Helen Rushby | October 01, 2018Edwinstowe pensions in insolvency specialist Clumber Consultancy has become the first in the sector to achieve the Government approved IASME Cyber Essentials accreditation. The Cyber Essentials scheme is designed to help organisations implement protection against cyber-attack, whilst at the same time demonstrating that cyber security and GDPR is taken very seriously. Over the course of t...
by Helen Rushby | September 10, 2018A consultation process has begun which sees the fallout from the recent high-profile collapses of Carillion and BHS redressed in proposals which include a hefty increase in fines and penalties issued to those responsible for Defined Benefit (Final Salary) pension schemes, additionally widening the scope to include company directors and restructuring professionals. In the paper, which wou...
- Clumber Consultancy Sets Sights on Comprehensive Provision with Addition of Dedicated ERA Claims Service
- Nottinghamshire-based Financial Services Group Certified as GDPR Compliant
- Pensions Regulator Proposes Increased Powers and Regulation
- A Record Year and Continued Growth for Pension Specialists Clumber Consultancy
- Charity Golf Day on Target to Raise Thousands for Local Good Cause