Nottinghamshire-based Financial Services Group Certified as GDPR Compliant
by Helen Rushby | October 01, 2018
Edwinstowe pensions in insolvency specialist Clumber Consultancy has become the first in the sector to achieve the Government approved IASME Cyber Essentials accreditation. The Cyber Essentials scheme is designed to help organisations implement protection against cyber-attack, whilst at the same time demonstrating that cyber security and GDPR is taken very seriously.
Over the course of the year, Clumber Consultancy’s directors have undertaken steps to ensure that data is stored, transmitted and handled securely, with comprehensive processes put in place to underpin this. Investing in IT infrastructure, including a revisit of existing Data Protection policies, third party contracts, staff training, and putting the business under scrutiny of outside assessors, has resulted in the award of the Cyber Security Essentials certification. However, the commitment doesn’t stop there. The company will be looking to achieve Cyber Essentials Plus status before the end of 2018.
Darren Toms, Managing Director of Clumber Consultancy said, “Our commitment to data integrity and security is foremost in our minds, especially given the current climate of GDPR legislation. Not wanting to rest on our laurels, we saw the opportunity to overhaul the way we approached our business and have gone all out to set the soundest of foundations in terms of data security. We are delighted to have achieved this first step in certification and are very much looking forward to the future with a commitment to further solidifying our status as a trusted partner to our clients, with the addition of the Cyber Essentials Plus qualification towards the end of the year”.
- Advanced GDPR Qualification for Nottinghamshire Pension and Employee Benefits Company
- ENTRIES NOW OPEN! Clumber Consultancy Annual Charity Golf Day
- Clumber Consultancy Announces New Charity Partnership for 2019 with Children’s Links
- Nottinghamshire Pensions Service Company Raises Thousands for Local Homeless Charity, Cathedral Archer Project
- Clumber Consultancy Sets Sights on Comprehensive Provision with Addition of Dedicated ERA Claims Service