Continued Growth Sees Team Expand at Pension’s Specialist Clumber Consultancy
by Andrew Smith | February 20, 2018
Dynamic pensions in insolvency firm Clumber Consultancy, is pleased to welcome two new recruits to assist with the increased level of instructions that the company is receiving.
Oliver Smith, has joined as Senior Pensions Administrator and brings a wealth of knowledge of defined benefit and defined pension contributions schemes. Prior to his arrival, Oliver worked for a large international business undertaking complex project work for a number of high profile clients. He will work on a portfolio of cases, including administering a variety of pension Trusteeships that the company holds.
Melissa Brentnall joined Clumber Consultancy in late January in the role of Junior Pensions Administrator. Having spent a number of years in a customer-facing role, Melissa is putting these skills into practice and is relishing the prospect of acquiring specialist pensions knowledge and progressing within the organisation.
Clumber Consultancy Managing Director Darren Toms said:
“The company is going from strength to strength and our two newest recruits complement our vision and strategy going forwards. Melissa is the first local recruit that fits into the company’s long-term objective of inspiring a future generation of pension professionals. Both Oliver and Melissa have made a positive impact to the team and we and our clients are already seeing the advantages of having them on board.”
- Clumber Consultancy Sets Sights on Comprehensive Provision with Addition of Dedicated ERA Claims Service
- Nottinghamshire-based Financial Services Group Certified as GDPR Compliant
- Pensions Regulator Proposes Increased Powers and Regulation
- A Record Year and Continued Growth for Pension Specialists Clumber Consultancy
- Charity Golf Day on Target to Raise Thousands for Local Good Cause