Charity Golf Day Announcement
by Andrew Smith | February 26, 2018
Clumber Consultancy Annual Charity Golf Day
Wednesday 16 May 2018 – Rufford Park Golf and Country Club, Rufford Lane, Rufford NG22 9DG
Following on from the runaway success of last year’s inaugural Clumber Consultancy Charity Golf Day, we are pleased to confirm that this year’s event will take place on Wednesday 16 May, in aid of our charity of the year, Cathedral Archer Project (CAP).
CAP is a day care centre based in Sheffield with a goal of helping people overcome homelessness and achieve stable accommodation and lifestyles. To find out more about the work they do, please see www.archerproject.org.uk
Set in the heart of Sherwood Forest amidst beautiful parkland, the course is one of the most memorable in Nottinghamshire and with last year’s winners are looking to defend their title in style, the challenge is on!
We look forward to welcoming teams and individuals for what promises to be a great event.
To register, please book here
Places are strictly limited to 60 players
- Clumber Consultancy Sets Sights on Comprehensive Provision with Addition of Dedicated ERA Claims Service
- Nottinghamshire-based Financial Services Group Certified as GDPR Compliant
- Pensions Regulator Proposes Increased Powers and Regulation
- A Record Year and Continued Growth for Pension Specialists Clumber Consultancy
- Charity Golf Day on Target to Raise Thousands for Local Good Cause